- $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Attractive salary package
- Big Four experience with a smaller firm culture
- Work close to home, WFH flexibility and extra leave opportunities
About the Client
This is a global firm with a strong international network as well as several offices across Greater Sydney.
Renowned for market-leading innovation and consistent growth, this firm handles a variety of clients through majority advisory work, with turnovers of up to $200 Million.
Be part of a bright and dynamic environment that puts it’s employees first. This is a great team environment with an emphasis on internal progression. Employees particularly like working here due to the staff autonomy, flexibility, and social engagements.
About the Role
More than just a tax accountant, you will service clients and handle a variety of portfolios. You will support an experienced team of managers, and supervise two junior accountants.
More details about the role:
- Work in the Business Advisory Team.
- Prepare financial statements and income tax returns for companies, trusts, partnerships and SMSF.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Tax Planning & dealing with key tax issues
- Maintain clients' asset register, adjusting journals and reconciliations.
- Hands on work with large Corporates, SME's and Large Family Groups.
- Continual advisory for clients & external agencies.
- Meet with clients alongside a partner
Skills & Experience
- Studying towards CA/CPA qualification
- Over 2 years public practice experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Australian/NZ permanent residency a must
- Immediate involvement in advisory work
- No time sheets
- Emphasis on work/life balance - WFH three days a week
- Full CA/CPA support – Modules paid up front with 4 days leave per module
- Experience from ex-Big Four employees + training from external educators
- Regular office training sessions and collaborative performance reviews
- Choose where you work from a selection of Greater Sydney and CBD offices
- Extra 5 days leave per year as ‘wellness leave’
- Weekly lunches, exercise classes, and social events
If you believe you are suited for this role, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or email@example.com for any further details.