- $121000 per annum
- Job Type
- 26 days ago
• 100% work from home environment
• Attractive remuneration package
One of the fastest-growing Australian fintech start-ups. This role provides the opportunity to be a part of a progressive company at the forefront of technology within their industry.
We have been partnering with this organisation in building their Technology team nationally including several recent new hires. You will play an active role in the continued growth of the organisation and will cover all aspects of front end development. You will work with the team to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design and wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Build front-end/user Interface based on design specifications, mock-ups, wireframes and/or prototypes
- Build usable, high-quality front-end application while being mindful of constraints such as mobile first, privacy and confidentiality, accessibility and internationalisation
- Adhere to company’s branding, style guide and design standards on fonts, colours and images
- Building reusable codes for future use
- Optimize codes for maximum speed and scalability
- Identify and troubleshoot UI problems (e.g. mobile responsiveness and accessibility improvements)
- Graphic editing skills using photoshop to build UI assets
- Communicate effectively with the team and being responsive to user feedback
Skills and Experience
- 4-5 years demonstrated experience as a UI/front-end developer
- Expertise in developing for cross-platform, cross-browser (e.g. adaptive or responsive web applications)
- Experience in working in an Agile team environment
- Experience in working with source control such as Git and SVN
This role would suit an experienced and autonomous individual who enjoys the flexibility of working from home.
Please contact Kevin Howell at FutureYou Recruitment on 0439210056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details. Alternatively please apply online.