- $110000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- 28 days ago
- Take ownership of phenomenal Premium brands
- Huge growth opportunity for your career development
- Exciting business with great leadership to inspire you
Our client represents some of the biggest brands on the planet in their specific categories. This is an outstanding opportunity to take a beautiful premium brand to the next level. You will own this Product and brand and its end to end strategy, from Trade Marketing through to brand development and input into product, it is a unique opportunity for growth personally and in your career. This is a highly commercial role where you will get exposure across more than "just" a brand marketing or Trade/Account management and you will be surrounded by some of the best in the business in what is a truly inclusive and supportive company.
- Deliver on the growth and engagement desires for Brand and products
- Own the planning and strategy liaising closely with key stakeholders
- Develop all relevant channel strategies
- Implement selling, POS and promo plans with the marketing team
- Detailed reviews of ROI and recommendations for future engagement
- Manage Budgets and provide P&L briefs for finance
- Drive all local brand nd product growth plans
- Maintain strong relationships with Brand Partners and principles OS
- Investigate consumer trends through solid market research
- Be responsible for pricing strategies.
You will have strength and experience in trade marketing, Account management and really want to grow your brand marketing capabilities. If you are coming from a trade marketing role wanting to step in to a brand role from an FMCG business this will be a great opportunity for you. If you can demonstrate the growth of a brand/product in market you will be ready to take on this role and make a huge impact. Most importantly you will be passionate, energetic and fit this businesses culture of drive and inclusiveness where everyone is working together to achieve mutual goals and are all happy to lend a hand to make this happen.