- $230000 - $270000 per annum, Benefits: +STI/LTI
- Job Type
- 29 days ago
- High growth privately-held services business
- Fully encompassed CFO role - strategic, operational and commercial finance
- Part of the Executive Leadership Team
Our client is a leading integrated design, manufacturing and construction services into construction projects across the globe. As a privately-held business they are well positioned for continued growth through geographical expansion, increasing product line and service offering and the CFO will be the right hand person for the Group MD to make the best commercial decisions to achieve the business goals.
As part of the Executive Leadership Team and as right-hand person the Group Managing Director, you will be a trusted advisor and business partner taking ownership for leading the finance function including, but not exhaustive of:
- Develop strategic plan
- Shape strategy and the direction of the business using cross-functional leadership
- Drive major strategic or tactical initiatives
- Leading operational finance functions for the group : finance, tax, treasury & risk
- Governance, Risk and Control
- Cashflow & contractual management
- Treasury Management & Working Capital Management
- Financial management of an international business operating in multiple geographies
- Consolidation of group business activities & reporting
- Business partner to identify growth opportunities through new & existing revenue streams (organic & acquisitions)
- Leverage taxation knowledge to advise and optimise group structure
- Budgeting & forecasting including long-term financial planning and analysis, and performance management
- As an experienced CFO, you will be qualified CA/CPA
- Experience in leading a best practice finance function whilst working within a mid-large corporate environment with global operations;
- Experience working with or for a privately owned business scaling for growth.
- Successfully contributed to growth and be able to demonstrate hands-on, solution-orientated and adaptable approach.
- Creating and leading a finance function that adds real value and has the commercial acumen to unlock true value in the business.
Base salary in the range $230k - $250k plus super, STI and LTI.