- $110000 - $115000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
• Immediate Start
• Strong Chance of Perm
Our client is a leader in their field and are experiencing lots of growth. They have an opportunity to join the team at a group level and be part of their next growth phase.
- Consolidation of the Groups financial statements and results;
- Delivery of month-end financial accounting process;
- Attention to detail with accurate postings and reconciliations of the GL accounts
- Manage the provision of audit information and related issues for all statutory audits.
- Develop new financial policies and procedures appropriate for changing business processes and maintain existing policies and procedures
- Implement improvements in financial controls and educate the business on such matters.
- Work with teams based off-shore.
- To be considered for this role you will need to be CA/CPA qualified
- Global Consolidations experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience
- Big 4 or Mid-Tier Audit experience highly desirable
- Strong Systems Experience
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org