- $160000 - $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Senior Associate – Corporate
- Autonomous Role
- Flexible working conditions
One of Australia’s prestigious boutique firms which specialises in corporate law is looking to grow their practice and bring on and experienced corporate M&A Lawyer. This will be joining a close knit, high performing team with the opportunity to have your own direct client relationships. With a strong brand in this space it will be working for a mix of clients and varying sizes with a focus towards the technology and education sectors.
You will be working with a host of long-standing corporate clients on a mix of:
- Private and public mergers, acquisitions and corporate structuring transactions;
- Capital raisings, joint ventures and trade sales;
- IPOs, venture capital/private equity as well as
- More general corporate advisory & governance work.
- You will also be involved in business development & marketing of the firm to attract new business.
- A minimum of 5 years plus PQE gained within a top-tier, mid-tier or well–regarded boutique firm or in-house organisation;
- Experience in one or more of the following: M&A, joint ventures, trade sales, capital raisings or general corporate commercial advisory.
- A strong interest and experience in assisting clients across a variety of corporate matters
- The ability to work autonomously, as well as the capability to supervise/mentor juniors.
- A passion for business development and marketing.
In return you will receive the benefit of a:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Opportunities for client development & hands on exposure.
- Flexible working practices.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665..