- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• 6 week assignment
• WFH Opportunity
My client works within a niche industry and is looking for a strong Management Accountant to come on board for a period of time.
Reporting into the Finance Manager and the CFO, you will act as a strong support to them.
- Management reporting and analysis; including end-to-end month end processing to meet management deadlines, forecast analysis and preparation of management accounts to other key financial and commercial inputs
- Budgeting and Forecasting including analysing and reporting variance, anomalies, discrepancies, and trends against budget and forecasts and assisting the preparation of the Annual Budget & forecasts
- Preparation annual statutory accounts and assisting in the external audit
- Project costing, financial planning, and analysis along with general accounting activities such as month end /year end.
To be successful:
You will be immediately available
- Accounting degree and relevant Professional qualifications (CA/CPA)
- Worked in a big 4, or mid-tier business.
- A minimum of three years experience in a similar role
- Strong financial literacy, reporting/budgeting and financial analytical skills
To be considered please send your cv to email@example.com