- $95000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• $95K Package
Work with an industry leader in the Lending industry in this newly created role due to huge company growth and success. This Team Leader is responsible for leading, guiding and coaching a team of lawyers with the purpose of delivering strong results and superior service to both our internal and external clients. The role operates in a fast paced deadline driven environment and works collaboratively with Management to ensure the delivery of service excellence.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Support the Legal Team to meet and achieve all agreed mortgage settlement service levels as contracted with each lender client.
- Monitor Legal Team to ensure certain tasks are managed and completed
- Meet and Achieve BAU thresholds, which will be measured from daily and weekly performance dashboards.
- Day to day management of client expectations e.g. incident management, escalations
- All internal and external stakeholder’s operational queries are to be responded within agreed service levels.
- Actively support and champion the organisational Client Experience program
- Ensure adherence to all internal policies and procedures
- Foster and encourage an environment of continuous improvement
- Assist Legal Team daily operations in terms of quality to help to avoid any potential customer complaints.
- Represent the Legal team at operational meetings and forums
- Assist the Legal team on tasks not requiring legal qualifications
- Ensure adherence to workflow managment, including planning, forecasting and managing variances
- Allocate daily work load to individual team members
- Create a team of empowered and involved people by creating an environment of personal growth and development
- Proactively manage employee performance against an agreed set of KPI’s and objectives
• Sound knowledge in end to end mortgage process
• Prior experience in a fast paced financial services environment
• Previous experience in a people leadership
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Outstanding planning and organisational skills with strong attention to detail
• Highly developed stakeholder relationship skills
• Excellent IT competency including the ability to learn new systems as they are introduced
Let your strong Operations and Workflow Management skills shine in this Team Leader role. This is a new position in a successful, well established organisation that is experiencing significant growth; and a brilliant opportunity for you to make your mark and help shape the role and ongoing success of the organisation. Apply immediately or call Monique Marten on 0431 467 636 for more information.