- $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
- Employment senior legal counsel
- Global Company
- Competitive salary package & benefits
- Sydney or Melbourne CBD
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced employment lawyer to move in-house and join a leading global company. This role forms part of the high performing legal team reporting into the Head of Employment and Disputes. The role will involve providing strategic and practical employment law advice to, senior stakeholders.
- Providing high quality, strategic and commercially focused legal advice on a range of employment matters to internal stakeholders.
- Responsibility for relevant legal templates, including template employment contracts
- Assisting with employment related litigation
- Monitoring legislative/regulatory changes and provision of legal advice which may impact operational business processes
- Advising on workplace investigations and complaints.
- Advising and representing the company in relation to employee claims such as general protection and unfair dismissal claims.
- Ideally between 6-10 years PQE gained within a top-tier,mid-tier or boutique employment law firm or in-house organisation
- Experience gained in employment law, resolving employee disputes and conducting employment litigation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven supervisory and relationship building skills
- A positive and proactive attitude.
In return this role offers a collegiate and flexible environment with a defined career path.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large 0434 294 665.