- $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
• $80,000 Package
• Sydney CBD
Our global client is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their busy Sydney office in this newly created role. A large and diverse team with career development opportunities this is a brilliant opportunity to work with a top tier law firm.
- Document management including producing a variety of documents from dictation and handwritten/typewritten drafts, proofreading, and formatting documents as and when required by lawyers
- Management of client invoices from inception through to receipt of payment
- Assist in handling of litigation, including completing documentation in relation to the preparation of claims and litigation as directed by the lawyers
- File management including opening, maintaining and closing files accurately and speedily on instruction
- To assist the lawyers with technical requirements as and when needed
- To attend to clients both on the telephone and in person in a professional manner.
- Manage month end billing
- 2+ years' experience in a similar Legal Secretary role
- Experience with litigation, client billing and client services
- Ability to handle all correspondence and transcribe dictation
- Proficient in Office, including drafting correspondence and pleadings in Word and presentations in Powerpoint.
If this much sought after role sounds like you, please apply or call Monique Marten on 0431467636