- Sydney CBD
- $120000 - $160000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 days ago
On a day to day basis, you will autonomously manage and supervise juniors on shareholder & contractual disputes, ATO recoveries & corporate insolvency matters as well as run your own caseload of complex commercial disputes, regulatory disputes & administrative/public law files with a small amount of competition/consumer law work.
You will possess:
- A minimum of 4-7 years’ PAE in general commercial litigation gained within a reputable disputes practice.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities/deadlines at any one time;
- Commercially-minded with a strategic approach to dispute resolution.
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability & desire to mentor and develop junior lawyers.
- Collaborative approach with a team player mindset.
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Fast-track career progression internally;
- Flexible working practices
- Health & wellbeing incentives, as well as a host of other benefits;
- A warm, friendly and supportive working culture.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981/0421171391.