- $140000 - $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- 13 days ago
- Banking and Finance Lawyer
- National Firm with growing presence
- Extensive Training and Career Development
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a banking and finance lawyer to join the Sydney team of a growing and forward thinking National Law firm. The firm is going through a period of growth and the opportunity will be working with the close support of the partners whilst working autonomously and taking ownership of transactions and developing client relationships.
The role as part of the Banking and Finance team will involve; advising clients on a broad range of financing transactions across various sectors including real estate investment and development, agribusiness, receivables financing, health and retirement villages, not for profit lending, and general corporate financings. You will be working with a broad client base including; major international and Australian banks, large and listed corporate borrowers, developers and property funds.
- Ideally 3-6 years PQE gained from a renowned law firm
- Previous experience in transactional banking and finance law
- Strong drafting and research skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with a strong attention to detail
- Enjoy working as part of a close-knit team but also have the ability to work autonomously
In return, you will receive:
- Accelerated career progression prospects;
- Competitive remuneration package & bonus structure;
- A friendly, collegiate and supportive working environment.
- Flexible working practice.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.