- $90000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
Acting for a mix of insurers, both across Australia and in the London market, you will have the opportunity to become involved in a broad mix of general insurance files including acting on professional indemnity (incl construction indemnity) and liability files OR handling a mix of financial lines, D&O and indemnity files on behalf of a number of professionals including accountants, financial advisors, construction & design professionals and brokers as well as adviory and coverage work.
The candidate will possess the following skills:
- A minimum of 2-4 years PAE gained within a top-tier, national or well-regarded defendant insurance law firm. The firm is open to liability& statutory insurance experience as a minimum.
- Solid academic record with a commercial approach.
- Keen interest in business development, marketing & client events.
- Excellent interpersonal, drafting and technical skills;
- Ability to manage and run your own caseload of files relatively autonomously.
- High-profile client base including London insurers.
- Training on professional indemnity and financial lines work.
- The opportunity to work with Chambers-rated leading practitioners in the insurance space.
- Strong career progression prospects
- Warm, friendly & open-door culture.
To apply for this opportunity please click the 'apply now' button below or contact Camilla Overall on 0421 171 391/029 195 2981.