- $140000 - $160000 per annum, Benefits: Flexible Working
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Risk and Controls Analyst
- Leading FMCG Organisation
- Competitive Remuneration/Flexible Working
- 8 Month FTC
A leading FMCG company with many iconic brands is looking for a risk and controls analyst to support the Australasian business in the execution of their risk and controls program. This will be reporting to the Controls, Compliance and Ethics Manager, and forms part of the Asia Pacific Business Integrity team. The position will see you interacting across the Australian and New Zealand businesses with employees at every level and from every function. The Australasian Business Integrity team routinely becomes involved in strategic projects and initiatives affecting the Australian/ New Zealand markets as well as the full spectrum of day-to-day operations.
The role of the Risk and Control Analyst is to proactively partner with both the supply and demand functions of the organisation, anticipating and responding to the risk and control needs of each function.
- Conducting monitoring on key controls and reporting on results
- Identifying control weakness and providing recommendations to address any weaknesses found
- Working with Controls Centre of Excellence and control owners to address control deficiencies identified through testing failures
- Coordinating the review of risk registers and mitigation plans
- Working with the Legal Team and the CC&E manager to engage the Australian/New Zealand business around the importance of building and maintaining a compliance culture.
- A minimum 4 years’ experience within in a similar risk and controls role
- Strong understanding of Risk and Control methodologies including the internal control requirements of Sarbanes Oxley (SOx)
- Previous experience in performing reviews over internal controls
- Proven ability to create and lead a compliance culture;
- Possess a proactive approach to matters that contributes to identifying alternatives that help identify future needs of the business
- Proven ability to multitask and work with a wide range of colleagues, supplier sand stakeholders
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and changing environment
In return the role offers the chance to be part of a collegiate small team that is focused and works fast and on partners closely with the business.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large 0434 294 665.