- Bella Vista
- Competitive salary
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
- A leading global player within the flooring industry
- Senior Manager role forming part of the Leadership team across ANZ
- Responsible for growing residential sales, managing existing distributor network, and building relationships with key retailers
With a turnover in excess of 2.6b euros globally the business is recognized as a top three global supplier within the flooring industry. The business has various routes to market across ANZ including A&D, Builders, Flooring Contractors, Distributors and Retailers.
With a strong focus on sustainability the business continues to develop products that can have a positive impact on people and the planet.
The new role of National Residential Sales Manager has been created to focus on opportunities for growth and market share specific to the residential sector.
As a Senior Manager within the Leadership Team the National Residential Sales Manager will be responsible for nurturing a variety of existing retailer relationships alongside identifying and winning new business from existing and target prospects. To be successful in this role you will ideally have knowledge of flooring products and strong residential channel management experience. Previous experience dealing with leading flooring retailers will also be highly valued. The position will start with one direct report, meaning the role is very much hands on whereby you will be expected to set and execute the sales, product, and channel strategy.
The following approach is required
- Growth mindset and entrepreneurial approach
- New Business Development and Key Account Management
- The ability to work cross collaboratively with local Commercial Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain teams
- Working with key flooring distributors across ANZ
- Engagement with Global Product Management & Residential Marketing teams
- Look to develop a Sales force to support relationships with flooring retailers
- Evaluate alternate channels/opportunities
- Experience in dealing with leading flooring retailers
- Ideally worked with key flooring distributors
- Ability to manage multiple channels
- Degree qualified
- A competitive salary package of base, super, car allowance & STI
For a confidential discussion, please contact Dale Hackney on 02 9195 2326 or email DaleHackney@future-you.com.au