- Sydney South
- $120000 - $130000 per annum, Benefits: + Superannuation
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
- Excellent remuneration package - 10% super
- Amazing senior leadership team
- Opportunity to own the payroll function
FutureYou have partnered with a very large business in the recruitment of a new Payroll Team Leader to lead their team. Reporting into the Head of Payroll, you'll be responsible for the management of the day to day functioning of the payroll team.
This is a unique opportunity in the sense that you will not only lead the BAU team of 10 Payroll Officers of all levels of experience but you'll also be assisting the Project, HR and Finance teams. You will have a say in how the team are lead and how the department moves forward into the new Financial Year.
This is a great business and the Head of Payroll is a superstar in her own right!
Daily you'll be responsible for:
- Leading and managing 10 direct reports
- Processing end to end payroll for 7,000 employees fortnightly and monthly
- Industrial Relation knowledge - enterprise agreements and awards
- Ensuring absolute accuracy in everything
- Team meetings, guidance and daily training
- Work very closely with HR and Finance
This would suit a Payroll Team Leader who has lead large teams previously. You will have constant support and guidance from the Head of Payroll but please ensure you have in-house payroll leadership experience.
System experience isn't essential however, a large ERP system is always preferential.
In return you will receive $120k - $130k + Super depending on yur experience. They are based in the Sydney CBD South, they have parking on site but it's not too inaccessible by public transport.
WFH is a huge benefit - if you are able to confidently keep your team on track without being in the office, you are able to work from home the majority of the week.
This is an amazing opportunity and i am so excited to discuss everything in more detail with you!
'Apply online' if this sounds like the role for you - Mel Hasip is leading this process