- Base + Super
- Job Type
- 20 days ago
- Create a culture of simplicity, innovation and continuous improvement
- Opportunity for this role to extend after 12 months
Join an FMCG company with entrepreneurial spirit who are on a growth trajectory.
- Be a champion of transformation change, optimising current IT solutions whilst promoting innovative solutions to operational challenges.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
- Prepare and implement project plans to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Managing end to end RFP and Business Case development for Data, Reporting and BI Projects such as Centralising Data Warehousing and developing MS BI dashboards.
- Managing end to end RFP and Business Case development for HR and workforce systems.
- Implemented ecommerce platforms such as website development.
- Proven experience as a IT Project Manager or similar role within Retail, FMCG or Manufacturing.
- Current Project Management qualifications or certifications such as Prince2, Prince2Agile, PMP, PMI are desired.
- Experience o Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience, including at least 2 of these years in the ecommerce and reporting/BI landscape.
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications.
- Experience in ERP implementations.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Openness and empathy to a small business that is in a growth phase.
- Excellent organisational, communication, leadership and influencing skills.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package, flexible working environment, laptop and mobile allowance.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929.