- $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- 20 days ago
• Flexible, supportive and fun culture
• Diverse categories and channels
Our client is one of the big 4 locally making a huge impact on how we shop . They are currently inviting a category analyst to join their team to focus on their category growth strategy. You will join a fabulous business who are focused on flexibility, health and well being as well as providing some great benefits, you will love being here.
- Working closely with heads of buying and heads of trade on category strategy
- Analyse multiple category's across food, non food grocery and perishables
- Provide in depth analysis to the business to drive categories growth
- Analyse category impact on supermarket performance
- Act as main point of contact for pilots and new initiatives
You will have an exceptional eye for details and able to identify trends through deep insight analysis. You have both potentially agency and FMCG experience with all insight analytic platforms and are able to put together strong businesses cases and act with influence when presenting these to the business. You are able to manage multiple stakeholders and have a high level of commercial acumen.
On offer is the opportunity to join a business where you will be supported in both your personal endeavours and your career path. Please apply now and once your details have been viewed we will contact you should your back ground be in line with the role. Lisa Chesterman 91952347