- competitive salary
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
Job Location: Sydney, CBD
Job Type: 12 months fixed term contract (might extend)
As the Windows System Administrator you’ll be working in a team and be undertaking a business-critical role that is responsible for the maintenance, installation, configuration, automation, and security of their Enterprise Windows systems.
You’ll be operating in a high-availability environment supporting test and production systems.
- Troubleshoot, install, configure, build, maintain and secure Windows infrastructure
- Sound knowledge around VMware Horizon and setting up virtual machines.
- Migrating on prem servers to Azure.
- Develop and deploy Windows SOE’s across the physical, virtual and cloud environments.
- Support Exchange, Active Directory, DNS & Backup
- Implement and manage ADFS
- Automation via PowerShell, SCCM
- Manage office 365
- Implement and manage VMware, storage, backup and DR
- Work with application owners to install, manage and upgrade systems
- Patching and documentation
- Contribute to infrastructure architecture
- Participate in on-call roster as required
The following is required:
- Extensive Windows Admin experience (troubleshooting, builds, customization, performance tuning, & hardening experience etc.)
- Experience with automation tools such as PowerShell & SCCM
- Exposure to FC/IP based storage protocols is beneficial.
- Experience supporting 24x7 live production systems is highly beneficial.
- Ansible & API instigation experience is highly beneficial.
- Agile, DevOps, CI/CD
- Relevant certifications (e.g. MCSA / MCSE etc.)
Interested candidates, please send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org