- $950000 per annum
- Job Type
- 26 days ago
Working as part of a close-knit team in Sydney, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation, filing & registration of trademark applications & responding to IP Australia on examination issues as well as defence and prosecution work.
- Strategic advisory work with a focus on patents and global patentability; and
- A mix of IP protection, enforcement & infringement litigation in the Federal or Federal Circuit court involving copyright, patents, trademarks & design.
- 3-6 years’ PAE in a specialist boutique IP practice or a national Commercial IP/IP litigation team;
- Ideally a mix of advisory and IP litigation experience with a strong foundation in trademarks & patents.
- Prior exposure of IP litigation in the Federal or Federal Circuit court would be view favourably.
- Commercially-astute with solid communication, drafting & interpersonal skills.
- Good academics with a desire to learn & develop.
- A market rate remuneration package;
- Exposure to high-level client portfolio.
- Flexible working practices.
- A friendly and collaborative team culture
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981/0421 171 391.