- $140000 - $160000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
- Medium-sized Accounting, Advisory and Financial Planning firm in Newcastle
- Fully flexible work environment
- Friendly firm with a family-like feel
- Bonus structure and progression pathway
An established, progressive firm that is known for its welcoming atmosphere and inclusive culture in a modern office space. The firm is growing and is currently home to around 30 staff across Business Services and Financial Planning.
They offer a range of accounting and advisory services to a large clients base of HNWIs and businesses with turnovers up to $150m.
Their office The firm also takes pride in its community and charity involvement including team charity events and team-building days out. Flexible working arrangements are available and there is also free parking.
In this role you will head-up the firms accounting division and report directly to the Managing Director. You will be responsible for leading a team of 10 and manage workflow/reviews and drive productivity. Around 30% of this role would client facing/hands on work for the clients.
- CA/CPA qualified
- Over 6 years experience in professional practice
- Must have experience managing a team of staff including multiple senior accountants
- Superb organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or for more information please call Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 or email KateStephenson@future-you.com.au