- $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 28 days ago
• Newly created position
• Own the data strategy
The Senior Data Scientist is a pivotal role and key to the ongoing growth and success of this organisation. In this newly created role, you will champion data-based strategic thinking and establish frameworks to stabilise existing data management systems, while introducing new practices and solutions to expand the scope and sophistication of the data.
With a commercial and entrepreneurial mindset, you will work across all business functions to coordinate and manage commercially critical data for the company - designing and implementing automated strategies that bring cross-functional teams closer to our consumer’s mindset and the external markets.
Key components to the role are:
• Understanding, categorising and mapping customer purchase behaviour.
• Correlating pre-purchase activity to final acquisition.
• Transforming knowledge into strategic marketing budget, pricing models, cross selling opportunities, and demand forecasting.
• Building frameworks to map and understand consumer usage patterns
• Establish methodologies to forecast consumer feedback
• Champion and develop Customer Care through quality control systems.
• Drive and increase market share through strategic measurable initiatives
• Several years commercial experience in relevant data driven roles.
• Demonstrated success in distilling and reporting complex data sets to the executive team, resulting in managed and measurable strategic initiatives.
• Confidence in developing and executing machine learning strategies with clear commercial outcomes.
• Strong communication skills and experience working with external suppliers.
• Industry domain knowledge in a consumer or product development environment.
This role is an immediate requirement and interviews will be sceduled for next week. The role is paying in the region of $150k + Super for the right applicant.
Please contact Kevin Howell at FutureYou Recruitment on 0439210056 for a confidential chat or apply online.