- Rooty Hill
- $120000 per annum, Benefits: Circa $110,000 + Super
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
• Afternoon Shift (3-11pm)
• Work for a market leading business currently embarking on a World Class CI Program nationally
The client is a large food manufacturer with a multi line operation near Rooty Hill. Embarking on a real period of change the business is investing in its manufacturing capability on site.
Reporting to the Manufacturing manager the Afternoon Shift Manager will be the most senior person on site 3-11pm and will manage circa 55 operators via a team of 3 Leaders. Your remit will span production, safety and engineering, specifically you will:
- Manage the afternoon shift of all personnel, working towards the usual metrics of quality and output whilst minimising cost
- Work closely with engineering to implement a TPM methodology on site
- Ensure factory operations comply with HACCP and adopt a GMP approach to production
- Engage in CI projects to minimise waste on site
To be successful in applying for this role you must be a proven Production/ Shift Manager with several years experience in a complex food manufacturing environment. You will have exposure to manual and automated processes and have worked within an environment that champions LEAN Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement.
$110,000 + Super
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, email@example.com or click APPLY NOW