- $150000 - $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
• Incredible organisation to be aligned with.
• Remote role - could work form Mel, Syd or Brisbane
You will know our client as being one of the big 4 in their industry, with an impeccable reputation. This is a high profile, newly created role sitting at an associate director level. This role is initially a FTC for 12 months but is very likely there will be further opportunity for you within the business due to the nature of the role and the size of the organisation. We are open to talking with candidates from any major city as this role can work remotely.
- Lead and influence the social media strategy
- Research, analyse and explore all insights using Spriklr
- Collaborate across multiple internal teams to source data and intelligence to develop insights
- Share insights with account teams to support in building relationships and expansion
- Initiate innovative research practices and ways to share insights
- Identify trends and analysis competitor activity
- Assess all business opportunity for social engagement
- Manage a team of two social executives locally and abroad
You are an expert in research and analysis having come from a strong back ground in consumer insights helping to grow brands in market and helping business to further engage with their clients and customers. You also have a strong back ground in social strategy from either agency or client side where you can utilise your knowledge to make impactful suggestions to the business.
This is an incredible opportunity to own and grow this role from scratch and make it an integral part of this businesses structure, possibly ensuring your continued aliment to the business. Please apply through the link in the first instance and we will contact you for a further conversation should you meet the client criteria. Lisa Chesterman 91952347