- $60000 - $65000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
• Start-Up Culture
• Fun/Dynamic Cloture
Are a rare exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fun, fast paced and growing organisation. As a market leader in their field, this organisation now needs an enthusiastic go-getter to join their Customer Service team. You will work across the board in contributing to the businesses success and gain exposure in customer service, finance and sales & marketing. This company prides themselves on creating an environment staff can learn, develop, progress and most importantly enjoy.
Customer Service Support
- Process incoming orders
- Answer incoming calls and pass on / handle messages.
- Answer customer service emails
- Support and assist the Operations Manager and Sales Team
- Arrange courier dispatches.
- Proactive Incoming Customer Service for potential & existing customers / distributors with respect to product enquiries e.g. use, technical, price, where to buy etc
- First point of contact for all consumer enquiries and marketing opportunities
- Manage consumer non-conformance complaints
- Manage daily operations of the third party warehouse (3PL) regarding order processing
- Maintain filing systems – both physical and electronic; ensuring up to date, organised and archived as appropriate
- Maintain communal calendar
- Ad hoc administration and assistance to directors
- Develop and evaluate current administrative systems/procedures and develop new systems and procedures as appropriate
- Schedule a quarterly review of systems / procedures and update as appropriate
- Organise the scheduling of staff meetings/amenities/office supplies/catering/office stock on hand
- Maintain a record of maintenance of all equipment to ensure that service programs are adhered to and faults prevented/repaired.
- Maintain and file product and equipment guarantees
- Check & confirm logistics invoices against pricing schedules for all suppliers
- Entering AP invoices into our account’s (Xero) software
- Invoice all customer sale orders
- Investigate customer credit enquiries
Sales and Marketing
- Co-ordinate and communicate promotions advice both internally and with customers
- Coordinate quotes, Purchase Orders, production and printing of promotional material
- Management and participation in various activations, events, and promotional activities
- Assist sales team with running sales and stock reports
- Minimum of 1 years Administration experience
- Experience within small to medium-sized FMCG business
- Experience processing sales orders and an ability to co-ordinate our B2B supply chains
- Efficient in all computer skills including specifically Microsoft Office word, excel, Outlook, and can learn other web-based programs, as necessary.
Contact details - Brooke Colby - 0413 698 789