- Job Type
- 5 months ago
• Immediate Start
• $750-850 P.D
Our client, a household name in the technology space is seeking a self-starter who has worked in the capacity of Financial Manager/ Financial Controller .
Your role will include supporting the current finance manager in day to day activities for financial reporting mainly focusing on the monthly reporting for a newly acquired company as well as the specific activities in relation to preparation for the year-end audit.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for monthly, half yearly and annual reporting of all entities
- Responsible for compliance reporting with external regulators / parties
- Responsible for day to day back- and middle treasury office.
- Responsible for ongoing management of Fixed Asset and Lease Asset Register
- Implement and improve reporting and governance structures across the group
- Strong working knowledge of SAP, TM1
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified having trained in Audit in the big four to Senior Manager/Director level or have moved into commercial in a corporate control role.
You will have exceptional technical knowledge of accounting principles.
Working knowledge of SAP and TMI is preferable
The preferred candidate will have exceptional written and verbal skills with an ability to present and engage across all levels. This is a key hire for the finance team and will be pivotal to support the wider growth of the business.
To be considered for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org