- Salary based on experience
- Job Type
- 29 days ago
- A leading Professional Services firm in the Talent Management space
- Permanent part time position
- Responsible for marketing coordination for the group
Our client has been a challenger brand in market for the last five years and is now recognized as one of the leading names in Recruitment & Search services. They are a trusted partner to some of Australia’s most well-known businesses.
Since inception, the business has delivered impressive growth which has been derived from its commitment to deliver a full service capability with the speed and agility of a boutique.
A recent internal move has resulted in an opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join this amazing team.
- Maintaining & boosting brand awareness - increase LinkedIn followers
- Contributing & updating the marketing strategy and content calendar
- Organisation & execution of events both internal & external
- Management of social media platforms – audience growth
- Working with external suppliers for Digital Marketing strategy execution
- Website & intranet management
- Sourcing company merchandise
- Designing marketing materials for management approval
- Coordination of EDM’s distribution via MailChimp and Microsoft Outlook
- Maintaining & updating quality information on CRM
- Ad hoc administration support
- Relevant Bachelors degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing Certification
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent skill set in the MS Office Suite
- Can do and a positive attitude, quick learner & ability to multi-task
- Ability to drive strong processes and attention to detail
- Flexible approach, professional and excellent rapport building for front of house duties
- Be open to change in an ever-evolving environment and take on constructive feedback
Location and Renumeration
- A salary package of base will be offered value proposition of each candidate.