- $80k - $100k + super, car allowance and competitive bonus structure
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
A leading player within the plant/equipment hire industry serving the construction and infrastructure sectors. Safety and customer satisfaction is at the heart of the business which continues to grow organically year on year.
Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager whose primary focus is to help grow market share and serve our customers with outstanding service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Promote the full range of products offered including earthmoving equipment, plant hire, traffic equipment, temporary fencing and traffic barriers
- Develop growth strategies for both existing and new conquest accounts
- Ability to uncover new opportunities in the civil construction market with a rabid focus on new business acquisition by growing the customer base
- Managing and retaining relationship with existing customers
- Increase share of wallet within existing customer base by growing contacts within the customer base
- The BDM is equally responsible for new target customer acquisition and through effective sales techniques, converting those potential customers, to new account customers
- Develop an up-to-date key list of clients to target and infiltrating these customers
- Relentlessly follow up on every sales opportunity and lead
- Keep CRM system updated daily
- Develop unique customer sales initiatives
- Manage a list of major projects and ensure SOW within these project
To be successful, you must have:
- Solid communications skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Passion about achieving goals & targets
- Confidence to meet new people and present effectively, with enthusiasm
- Desire to find solutions where challenges exist
- Strong time and customer management skills
- Confidence to show initiative and contribute to team objectives
- Excellent grooming and presentation
- Strong administrative skills
- Reliable vehicle and a current driver’s license
- Previous experience in the construction industry
This role is offering a salary of $80k - $100k + super, car allowance and competitive bonus structure.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Dale Hackney on 02 9195 2326 or email DaleHackney@future-you.com.au