- $160000 - $170000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
• Guide a cohesive and functioning finance team
• Leading Community Services Organisation
Our client is nationally recognised as a pillar of support to the Australian community. They have a clear strategy to enhance their service offering, further develop relationships with stakeholders and to enhance organisational capability. Whilst this is a matt leave role, they are looking to appoint a candidate to lead the team in alignment with their values.
The Financial Controller plays a hands on role in enabling the organisation to achieve its objectives through effective leadership and management of the organisations finances. Providing sound financial and commercial advice to the Senior Leadership team, you will play a pivotal role in this organisation.
- Responsible for the Financial Management & the accuracy and integrity of all financial records and reports.
- Manage workload and responsibilities of staff.
- Business planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Overseeing monthly reporting and providing commentary on financial results and performance
- Ongoing oversight and improvement of financial controls, systems and processes
- You are CA/CPA qualified, and have compiled an impressive track record and reputation as a high achiever and be a proven leader of teams.
- You have highly developed technical accounting skills and commercial acumen, along with proven experience managing complex and high level stakeholder relationships.
- You are a big picture thinker who is able to reason at a conceptual level, while still maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- You will have the confidence and credibility to engage effectively and build relationships with senior executives and operational stakeholders.