- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 23 days ago
• Permanent Position
• Attractive Remuneration Package
Fantastic opportunity to join this established organisation using the latest enterprise class infrastructure.
- Responsible for the resolution of 2nd and 3rd level support issues
- Maintain an awareness of industry standards and practices, emerging technologies, trends, and their application to support service delivery
- Responsible for the Disaster Recovery readiness of the systems and services
- Identify opportunities created through the use of ICT to key stakeholders
- Design end-to-end network security solutions including firewalls and remote access authentication systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues within Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Act as a Technical Lead for troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Assist Service Desk team when required to provide face-to-face and remote support to all staff
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience supporting a large user base across diverse locations.
- Experience supporting enterprise class network, storage, virtualisation and hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Leverage soft skills, software and hardware configuration capabilities and formal IT frameworks.
- Experience supporting a variety Linux operating systems such as Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS, SUSE, OSX.
- Experience or exposure to platforms such as OpenStack, Cloud Stack, AWS, Azure, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with the integration of Linux and Windows operating systems with Active Directory
Please contact Kevin Howell at FutureYou Recruitment on 0439210056 for a confidential chat or alternatively apply online or at email firstname.lastname@example.org