- $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
• Strong Leadership Team
• Innovative Role
Our client is an exciting and complex business with lots of opportunity to prove yourself and climb the corporate ladder. They are innovative and are looking for an Accountant with a process improvement mindset to join their team.
This role is best suited to a financial accountant who identifies problems as opportunities, and generates ideas for the better of the business. Tasked with enabling the finance team to deliver timely and accurate financial results and insights to the business, this role also provides decision making support to the other functions of the business.
- Carry out the day to day running of monthly accounting cycle tasks include month end close
- Contribute to month end and quarter end reporting packs
- Actively engage and support financial accounting, financial reporting and statutory reporting projects with the intention to increase the efficiency and accuracy of financial reporting processes.Review Fixed Assets Register and prepare monthly fixed asset reports for the group.
- Review Fixed Assets Register and prepare monthly fixed asset reports for the group.
- Forecasting and variance analysis
In order to be a successful candidate for this role you will need the following:
- 5+ experience in financial accounting & analysis post qualification
- Ideally have experience with Oracle Financial experience & other BI Tools
- Advanced excel and experience within ERP roll-outs