- $160000 - $210000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
Working closely with a specialist, Chambers-rated Partner in their field in New South Wales, you will be instructed by major national and international organisations in large-scale, complex restructuring and insolvency assignments. You will also have an opportunity to work across a mix of global and domestic clients, across a variety of industry sectors.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 6-8+ PAE, with a specialisation in insolvency litigation - particularly on the disputes side either from a global, top-tier or well regarded mid-tier/boutique firm;
- Strong exposure to financial restructuring, informal work-outs, formal insolvency proceedings and insolvency litigation.
- New South Wales experience is highly preferable but would consider interstate experience for the right candidate:
- Completion of the ARITA Advanced Certification course is advantageous;
- Strategic thinker with proven client-facing capabilities; as well as
- A proactive approach to manage & mentor junior lawyers within the team.
Some of the benefits include:
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Autonomy & flexibility including working from home;
- Opportunity for promotion internally;
- A relaxed friendly, collegiate and supportive working environment.
- A host of other benefits & incentives.