- Sydney CBD
- $80000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
Working closely with the Managing Partner and another Partner of the firm, you will be involved in a broad range of corporate transactional work including M&A, private equity and equity capital markets largely working with fund managers, corporate advisors and investment bankers at medium size corporates.
The successful candidate will receive robust training and mentorship as part of their induction. Some interstate travel may be required.
- Ideally 1-3 PAE of corporate transactional experience – either M&A deals (public or private) or private equity/ECM as a foundation. Broader corporate commercial experience will also be considered.
- A mature & collaborative approach with a willingness travel interstate on an ad hoc basis.
- Strong drafting & negotiating skills with a clear communication style.
- Technically excellent with a strong commercial acumen.
- Relationship driven with the confidence to be client-facing when required.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Flexibility & autonomy.
- Discretionary bonuses/rewards for good outcomes.
- High quality work with fast-track career progression.
- A friendly, open & respectful culture.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 029 195 2981/0421 171 391.