- Base + Super + Bonus + Benefits
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• Varied product portfolio and an exciting, broad remit
About The Client
The client is a major name in Medical Devices distribution in Australia. Be a conduit between Commercial Operations and Business Units in coordinating the ANZ Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning process, performing demand planning, product launch & exit plans, driving inventory optimisation initiatives, and managing supply execution as required to meet customer needs & financial business objectives.
About The Role
You will report to the Demand and Supply Planning Manager.
- Effectively partner with Business Unit Leads, Regulatory teams and sales to support the end to end inventory execution of a selected product portfolio.
- Provide all reporting and analysis regards capital and inventory charges.
- Manage the SI&OP process to include demand planning, inventory reviews, forecast accuracy and service levels (enabling the move to a more mature Integrated Business Planning.
- Collaborate with the relevant global teams to optimize inventory levels and prepare and maintain demand and supply plans.
- Effectively partner with Business Units and other key functional stakeholders to understand strategic imperatives in support of commercial ambitions and supply execution across your portfolio.
- Proactively analyse inventory, sales & scrap data to provide recommendations to Business Units enabling working capital, inventory reserves & inventory charges improvements.
- Represent ANZ & Asia Pacific in global supply chain forums and global systems & process improvement projects.
- Lead cross functional Value Improvement projects (VI) to drive consistent improvement in service and financial outcomes.
- Set and review inventory policy to support segmented service level targets across your portfolio and in consideration of financial KPIs.
To be successful in applying for this role you will have the following:
- Degree in a relevant supply chain or business subject along with demonstrated experience within supply and demand planning
- Solid understanding Supply Chain planning including statistical forecasting
- Experience gained from a pharmaceutical or medical device distribution or supply chain environment (desirable)
- Analytical skills along with a collaborative approach and the ability to influence senior stakeholders internally across various business units
- General business knowledge
- General Project Management and Time Management skills
- Customer service oriented and experience in remote troubleshooting
- Excellent collaboration, influencing skills. Able to build rapport with the customer base.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills including oral, written, and listening skills with a track record of communicating complex concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff, including at senior executive levels
- A positive attitude, innovative and creative thinker
Candidates having a background in Pharma, Medical Device and Manufacturing industry or understanding of Warehouse Operations OR Supply Chain will be preferred for this role.
- Attractive salary and annual bonus.
- Design and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions.
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment and fantastic staff benefits.
This is more than just another job. This is a place where you can find meaningful purpose, improving lives through your work.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929