- Macquarie Park
- $100000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- Global business
- Multiple revenue streams
- Innovative and critical product line
- Team culture that celebrates successes and supports growth
A vital, leading medical devices business are looking for a seasoned Customer Service Manager to lead their high performing division. In this role you will report directly into the Head of Customer Service and lead a team of 11 direct reports.
The core responsibilities are as follows:
- Set up and create efficient operating model for Customer Service team
- Provides an intensive on-the-job training program for new staff.
- Train and develop existing staff in customer service, telephone techniques, product knowledge and other issues to ensure objectives are met.
- Identification of opportunities for the improvement of services through the simplification of and refinements to existing systems
- Ensure that customer’s needs are identified and actions are completed - supporting cross-functional teamwork through liaison with different departments
- Assist to build a multi-skilled and flexible call centre team to ensure that we have the flexibility to meet the changing needs of customers
- Ensure monitoring, reporting and resolution of Customer Complaints are carried out and recurrences prevented – proactive complaint management
- Generate Operational KPI reporting and provides commentary on KPI performance
- Execute all FCMS reporting on time as per schedule
- Prepare and conducts performance appraisals of direct reports
- To assist and support Head of Customer Service as needed.
To be successful in this application, you will have:
- At least 4 years experience in a call centre environment and order processing
- 2+ Years as a people leader.
- SAP proficiency
- Tier one verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- A strong understanding of the customer need
- An aptitude to learn about new products and translate this into a passionate conversation
- Reliability and strong work ethic
Contact details Brooke Colby - 0413 698 785