- $60000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- Multiple revenue streams
- Immediate Start
- On-site Parking
- Leading Food Manufacturing Business
- Small close-knit team with a friendly environment
As the sole customer service representative you will be first point of contact for client queries and for client purchases.
The core responsibilities are as follows:
- Facilitate the correct and timely delivery and invoicing of products and the processing of credit notes by entering data accurately within business systems
- Continuously access information sources, communications and training to update knowledge
- Check Pricing on all PO’s upon entering. No purchase orders to be entered with Zero pricing, any irregular pricing needs to be brought to the attention of the relevant account manager to be rectified.
- Update the customer order summary sheet.
- Liaise with planners, factory and warehouse on stock availability
- Ensure orders are followed through until receipted by the DC/customer.
- Actively participate in the identification and development of service level improvements
- Liaise closely with the sales teams to provide high quality information regarding sales opportunities, customer complaints or competitor behaviour
To be successful in this application, you will have:
- At least two years experience in a call centre environment and order processing
- Advanced Excel Knowledge
- Tier one verbal and written communication skills
- Experience within a transport/logistics/FMCG will be highly regarded
- High attention to detail
- A strong understanding of the customer need
- An aptitude to learn about new products and translate this into a passionate conversation
- Reliability and strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Proud Australian business with great on boarding and training provided
- Friendly and supportive team environment