- $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
• 1st and 2nd Level Support
• Attractive Remuneration Package
Excellent opportunity to join this established company in the healthcare industry.
Provide IT Support Services through the IT Service Desk including:
- End user device support and software installation
- Helpdesk and Desktop support across Microsoft Office and Exchange
- Support to peripheral devices
- General trouble shooting across the end user base
- Respond and resolve issues within agreed targets and SLA’s utilising the Service Management System (ZENDesk) to process and record incidents and work requests
- Maintain accurate details and currency of information related to incidents and work requests
- Actively communicate and update customers with the status of their case, demonstrating a high standard of customer service.
Experience and Skills required:
- At least 2-3 years experience within an IT Support position.
- Competent with mainstream support technology such as Office, Email, Service Management Systems within a Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Experience with a working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Effective communication (both written & verbal) and interpersonal skills that help build and develop successful working relationships with peers and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise tasks, work effectively under pressure, analyse and effectively problem solve to meet targets and deadlines
- Ability to work independently in a complex technical environment with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with Enterprise Computer Applications ideally in the healthcare sector (desirable)
Please contact Kevin Howell at FutureYou Recruitment on 0439210056 for further details or apply online