- $80000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
• Hands on Quality Coordinator role working day shift
• Complex multi line manufacturer experiencing large scale investment
The client is a recognised brand within the food sector and boasts an 15 line manufacturing site in the South West. As part of a multi million dollar investment scheme the company is up skilling its quality function on site and needs a Quality Coordinator.
Reporting to the Technical Manager the Quality Coordinator responsible for coordinating compliance with food safety, quality, customer and legislative requirements as well as assisting in new product development Specifically you will:
- Coordinate and review all certification systems, including food safety and BRC quality management programs.
- Conduct HACCP audits and verification, organise meetings and provide documents for third party auditing of HACCP and BRC certification.
- Coordinate prerequisite programs for the food safety programs. Ensure GMP & systems audits are performed throughout the factory departments.
To be successful in applying for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
-Proven experience as a Quality Controller/ Officer within a food or beverage manufacturing environment
-strong knowledge of HACCP, BRC, SQF
-Degree in a food science or similar relevant subject
Above all you will be hands on and thrive in a fast paced ever changing food production environment and be excited to join one of Australia’s manufacturing success stories as they continue their expansion!