- Salary plus Super
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
Seeking a Test QA to support Equity Middle Office & Back Office Applications. Focus on Regression testing and development works to maintain production stability.
· L2/3 support for applications used by Equity middle office and back office for booking, confirmation and settlement.
· Focus on release regression testing and application enhancement.
· Liaise directly with global teams and vendors to resolve issue and complete the tasks given.
· Assist L1 support with various technical or ad-hoc requests.
· Proactively identify and implement improvements to the platform.
· Assist projects to operational stage through system integration, testing, configuration, deployment, localisation and some programming type activities.
· Appropriate tertiary qualifications in a technical discipline e.g. computer science, engineering (all disciplines), information technology, information systems, maths, physics and combined degrees such as business/information technology.
· Experience in investment banking or equity fund management house is essential.
· Experience in supporting Equity middle office and back office applications like Fidessa, Broadridge Summit, SecuritEase, GBST is essential, IRESS.
· Knowledge of Equity trade life cycle.
· Demonstrated knowledge of programming or scripting languages.
· Solid understanding of SQL and ability to write SQL queries to troubleshoot and correct data issues.
· Good mathematical, analytical, troubleshooting and resolution skills.
· Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
· Proactive, positive 'can do' attitude and a quick learner.
· Team player
· Scripting : PowerShell , Python
· SQL query
Start ASAP, 8 month FTC
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929.