- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
• 14 Month Contract
• Role with a purpose
I am currently seeking a seasoned Marketing & Promotion Strategist to join and impactful, leading Australian not for profit. As the Marketing Strategist you will lead, manage and develop marketing and promotions for a number of programme's, workshops and training courses across Australia. You will be responsible for nationwide communication and proactively partnering with stakeholders to drive the promotion and management of social media channels.
- Identify, innovate and develop new opportunities to grow the reach of the program, and increase enrolment into lower performing workshops and online courses, maximising prospects for nationwide promotions that contribute to the ongoing growth of the program.
- Ensure that risks and issues are effectively and efficiently addressed and mitigated, reporting immediately to the Senior Program Manager.
- Manage campaigns and marketing budgets, including expenditure and income, and improving cost efficiencies.
- Track progress of campaigns against forecasts.
- report on the impact and measurement of results for campaigns, community marketing and promotion activities.
- Ensure all campaign materials are up-to-date and comply with relevant national and state/territory privacy legislation
- Proactively engage key stakeholders, building strong mutually beneficial relationships including managing external contacts at a senior executive level to achieve outcomes
- Minimum of five years' experience in a brand, marketing, digital and social media management, stakeholder engagement, and direct promotions environment
- Proven ability to manage highly successful campaigns and community awareness/issues based programs
- Understanding of content management systems
- Experience in Marketing, Brand, Communications or related disciplines with a particular focus on:
- Strategic development, planning and managing campaigns across multiple channels including social media, digital platforms and email
- Social media content development and managing channels; experience in Facebook Ads Manager is desirable
- Written and verbal communication skills e.g. copywriting/editing/content development across multi-media platforms, communicating and summarising information to diverse stakeholders
- Stakeholder engagement and communications, with experience reporting verbally and in written formats to stakeholders.
- Knowledge of program management including planning; delivery; measuring, analysing and reporting on results
- Experience in budget monitoring and forecasting.
Contact details Brooke Colby - 0413 698 785