- $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- Senior Legal Counsel - Finance & Commercial
- Leading Infrastructure Organisation
- Sydney CBD - In-House (Part-Time)
Our client a leading Australian infrastructure organisation is looking for an experienced finance and commercial lawyer to join their experienced and established legal team in Sydney. This role will involve reporting into the General Counsel providing legal support to the treasury and finance functions within the organisation.
- Providing advice on business banking transactional arrangements.
- Advising on debt finance, equipment finance and project finance
- Drafting and preparing security arrangements
- Supporting the business in the implementation of a capital markets program
- Advising on a range of financing matters including property finance, debt finance and general corporate finance
- Supporting the Treasury team on operational and procedural issues
- Providing ad hoc advice on general commercial matters including; infrastructure agreements, commercial disputes, property and employment law.
- A minimum of 7 years PQE gained from a renowned law firm or in-house organisation.
- Proven experience gained working in a banking and finance practice
- Experience negotiating and drafting of large debt refinancing transactions in various debt capital markets including USPP, AMTN and EMTN Syndicated Facility
- Exposure to project finance deals is preferable as is general commercial experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong team player
In return the role offers a challenging and varied opportunity working in a team environment with a great company culture.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large 0434 294 665.