- $30000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
3 month Fixed Term Contract
Sydney CBD Location
PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING POINTS TO BE CONSIDERED:
* This role is intended to start on June 1st, 2021 (may take a bit long depending on background check process)
* This role is only a 3 Month Fixed Term Contract (apply only if you are keen to work for 3 months)
* Extensions are possible but cannot be guaranteed.
What is the opportunity?
As the End User Services Desktop Engineer, you will provide first class support to all requests and incidents impacting the client's Australian Business. You will assist the client in achieving vision and values to clients and business partners. The client is a global multional financial instituition
What will you do?
- Manage and resolve requests/support tickets
- Provide 1st /2nd level Support on IT requests/incidents
- User Account provisioning and access management
- Communicate to users relating to IT Incidents/Outages and changes
- Conduct reviews relating to applications/systems access
- CAPEX and OPEX processing
- Backup monitoring and systems management/maintenance
- Maintain and produce system documentation
- Deploy and distribute software/platform enhancements
- Support telecom/audio/visual infrastructure and services
- Distribute and deploy system enhancements and updates
- Coordinate and conduct regular attestation reviews as per global policies and procedures
- Administer, manage and resolve requests/incidents relating to Wintel front and backend infrastructure
- Adheres to standards, policies and best practice e.g. change management, incident management, cable management, TSS, information security.
What do you need to succeed?
- 2 years’ experience in an investment banking environment
- 2 years’ experience in managing and supporting Windows client and server infrastructure
- Strong communication and written skills
- Basic knowledge on Windows/Office Suite 2003+
- Experience in communicating with users face to face and over the phone
- Ability to prioritize tasks and objectives with minimal supervision
- Maintains a keen interest in new technology trends and platforms
- Support Sydney IT infrastructure – facilities, storage, server hardware/software, data centre operations, disaster recovery/BCP and service desk
- ITIL Foundation Certificate / University Degree
- Exposure to blackberry and internet related technologies
- Exposure to critical IT infrastructure and facilities
Interested candidates, please reach out to me ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 02 9195 2921