- Wetherill Park
- Salary + Super + Bonus to attract the best
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
• Regional CAPEX Project Manager role
• End to End project responsiblity for high value CAPEX projects
The client is a major multi site food manufacturing business with a huge portfolio of planned investment in CAPEX and line upgrades and installations. The business needs a Project Manager to lead a complex portfolio of projects accross NSW.
Reporting directly to the National Engineering Director the Project Manager will be responsible for the end to end execution of a portfolio of high value, complex projects accross the region. The role holder will:
- Deliver capital projects from conception (including specification, drawings through to implementation and delivery)
- Ensure projects are led safely, on time and budget and to specification
- Provide life span/ timeline updates to all relevant senior stakeholders
- Provide project and engineering support to multiple manufacturing sites
To be succesful in this role you must be a proven Project Manager from within the food or drinks manufacturing sector. You will be able to evidence high level project management (And stakeholder engagement) experience and have run projects from $10m updards from conception to delivery. Your experience of running business critical projects will be complemented by a Degree in an Engineering subject and a passion for automation.
Market leading salary + super + bonus
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, email@example.com or click APPLY NOW