- Base + Super
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
National Australian Business.
The Manager Stakeholder Engagement will work with the team, and key industry and government stakeholders to ensure we deliver on our strategy. The role will be a key point of contact and coordination, including to work with jurisdictions and key service providers. An understanding of the Australian health sector and demonstrated experience working in health and/or digital health environments.
- Manage key projects and programs of work to ensure that the key priorities and provides value to funders.
- In consultation with the team, develop policies and procedures for managing data sharing and access requests.
- Support the development and implementation of the future strategy.
- Builds external relationships and establishes networks that contribute to the health of the business.
- Attends external meetings, conferences, and industry events.
- Advocates for the customer across Divisions, ensuring the organisation-wide processes meet customer needs.
- Understands government and market dynamics and trends and shapes Divisional processes to cater for these.
- Understands who to engage with and at what level to drive/gain/uncover funding.
- Delivers key messages confidently, and checks back that they have been understood.
- Adjusts communication style and approach to ensure they meet the needs of a wide range of audiences.
- Convinces executives and senior managers to accept recommendations involving resources and changes in established practice.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in application of project management methodologies.
- Experience working with internal/external stakeholders to deliver complex projects.
- Demonstrated, high level communication, negotiation, analytical and influencing skills to effectively engage, manage, and enhance business relationships.
- High-level verbal and written communication skills to effectively work with all levels of staff and management to maintain productive working relationships and produce professional documentation
- Public speaking capability and the ability to represent an organisation at conferences, workshops, government working groups or standards bodies
- Ability to quickly establish effective relationships.
- Use a team approach to solve problems and maximise opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions whilst maintaining compliance.
- Ability to lead courageously by confronting problems directly, taking action and being decisive, even when it may be challenging but the right thing to do.
- Proven, effective stakeholder management skills, with the ability to engage confidently at all levels.
- Proven successful experience leading a multi-disciplinary team in a complex environment using Agile methods, preferably Scrum.
- Proven organisational, project management, reporting and budget management skills.
- Ability to respond resourcefully, flexibly, and positively when faced with new challenges, transitions and demands. Ability to effectively deal with the pressure and complexities of various situations.
This is a compelling opportunity for a seasoned Manager Stakeholder Engagement who relishes the challenge of bringing teams together to deliver a major project whilst putting operational processes in place to ensure sustainability and clarity of purpose around new ways of working. Our client has a positive working environment, with devops/engineering teams who value the chance to utilise their skills in a cutting edge AWS environment. Our client offers a competitive remuneration package, flexible working environment. FTC for 13 months, asap start.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929