- Port Botany
- $85000 - $105000 per annum, Benefits: Circa $95,000 + Super + Quarterly and annual bonuses
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
• Site based role for a Process Engineer
• Work on a process engineering, npd and varied manufacturing process portfolio
The client is part of a global business. On site near Marickville the business manufactures an array of pharmaceuticals and has invested heavily in CAPEX recently.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager and team of Senior Engineers you will be responsible for all required engineering activities supporting manufacturing according to cGMP and company standards. You will assist the senior process engineers and participate in new process development, implementation of new manufacturing processes, introduction of new products, and the commission of new equipment from concept to continuous improvement post implementation. Specifically you will:
- Ensure that all manufacturing equipment and processes comply with FDA, TGA and ISO requirements.
- Support Production and Quality to maintain continuous manufacturing
- Develop and Maintain HACCP and PFMEA (Process Failure Mode and Effects analysis) for the Manufacturing processes
- Lead projects, Qualification & Validation activities (DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ, PV), troubleshooting, process development and continuous improvement of manufacturing methods
- Lead calibration & preventative maintenance, and breakdown maintenance of Critical assets
To be successful in applying for this role you will be a Degree Qualified Process/ Manufacturing Engineer with ideally 1-2 years experience gained from a GMP environment. You will have a strong understanding of mechanical engineering and Your experience will span accross validation, NPD and process engineering and you will thrive in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
Circa $75000 + super + annual and quarterly bonuses