- Sydney CBD
- Job Type
- 6 days ago
• 3 month contract with a view to perm
• Make a difference working with this wonderful Not For Profit Client in the Sydney CDB
This amazing opportunity is initially a 3 month temp role with a view of going permenent. The organisation is needing to grow their Learning & Development team to deal with the increasing demand for the essential service they provide in the community. This role will not only be technically fullfilling but also give you the satisfaction of knowing you are working with an organisation that helps and offers something back.
Essential day-to-day duties:
- Key admin role in supporting our network of trainers and students
- Enrolling/withdrawing/ creating courses
- Trouble shooting
- Enrolment keys
- Training inbox
- Sending invoices to centres
- Work with the team to maintain and monitor compliance (collate documentation; communicate and implement any changes to regulatory requirements).
- Plan, schedule and either conduct or oversee:
- Internal audits
- Course reviews
- Assessment validation
- If you have worked with Moodle or JobReady that would be desirable.
Your previous experience in a similar role plus your strong attention to detail, collaborative work style and strong work ethic will win you this fantastic role.
PLEASE APPLY ASAP OR CALL MONIQUE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON 0431467636