- $70000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
• Fantastic flexibility
• Career growth opportunity
Our client is a global #1 in their industry, specialising in SaaS they are in constant growth through acquisition - what does this mean for you ? You have the opportunity to join a global business where you will be supported to grow your skills and capabilities in Marketing and set you off on a fantastic career path.
- Support execution of integrated marketing campaigns including email, webinars, events, and digital marketing in Asia Pacific.
- Work closely with Field Marketing Managers, Product Marketing, Sales Development, and Sales on programs
- Drive new pipeline opportunities from prospects and existing accounts.
- Act as primary project manager on campaigns to meet deadlines and launch dates.
- Conduct and share campaign reporting and insights.
- Collaborate with the marketing and the larger sales team on projects and initiatives.
- Optimise the marketing automation and lead nurturing processes.
- Ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, e.g., analysing landing page and email best practices
- Track campaign ROI and influence the allocation of marketing spend based on past performance
- 1-3 years of experience working in a marketing role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills with an ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience using Marketing Automation software (Preferably Marketo) and Salesforce.com
- A team player who loves to collaborate with cross-functional and regional teams
- Experience in executing lead generation campaigns
On offer is the opportunity to jojn a global power house and build an exciting and rewarding career. Please apply now through the link
Lisa chesterman 91952347