- $120000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 days ago
- Legal Counsel - Corporate/Commercial
- In-House - Top ASX Listed Organisation
- Sydney CBD – Competitive Remuneration
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a corporate lawyer to join the in-house legal team of a global insurance company. Reporting into the General Counsel, this role will be responsible for providing legal services on a broad range of commercial legal issues, supporting all areas of the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and negotiating general commercial contracts
- Providing advice on contract law
- Managing, negotiating & advising the business on a range of commercial IT agreements
- Advising and reviewing intellectual property matters and privacy law
- Keeping the business up to date on regulatory issues
- Liaising closely with the business and external counsel.
- Ideally a minimum of 3-6 years PQE gained in-house or from a respected private practice firm.
- Broad ranging corporate, regulatory and/or commercial law experience
- Prior exposure to commercial IT agreements, competition law and privacy
- Resilient with a calm demeanour & a solutions-focused approach.
- Strong interpersonally with an ability to build effective relationships with both internal & external stakeholders
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive remuneration package;
- A friendly, collegiate and supportive working environment.
- A host of other benefits.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large 0434 294 665.