- $130000 - $160000 per annum
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
- Legal Counsel - Projects/Infrastructure
- Leading Infrastructure Organisation
- Sydney - Competitive Salary and Benefits
Our client a leading Australian infrastructure organisation is looking for an experienced legal counsel to support their in-house legal team on major infrastructure projects across NSW and interstate.
This role will involve reporting into the Senior Legal Counsel providing legal support to the business.
- Reviewing and negotiating contracts for major infrastructure projects
- Providing the business with front-end advice on energy related infrastructure projects
- identifying key project commercials and proposing solutions to the business
- Keeping the business abreast of legal risks and relevant legislation
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders
- Ideally have between 4-6 years PQE gained from a leading private practice firm or in-house organisation
- Previous projects experience and strong commercial drafting skills
- Proven ability to manage competing deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
In return the role offers high profile projects work, career development and a flexible workplace.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large 0434 294 665.