- $85,000 Plus Superannuation
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
• $80,000 Plus Superannuation
• Brisbane City CBD
A leading financial services provider with a workforce of over 300 staff, our client is recognised for streamlining and supporting critical business processes.
This fantastic opportunity is responsible for coaching, training and driving high performance within the Mortgage Settlements team of this highly successful and growing Mortgage Solutions Firm. Your strong experience in end to end mortgage process, exceptional customer service skills, highly approachable and personable manner with people leadership, will secure you this highly sought after role in a friendly and progressive organisation.
- Team Management - Develop and role model a high performance culture
- Be able to get the best out of the team and individuals, understanding what motivates, encouraging growth and development
- Recruit and build the team
- Proactively manage employee performance against agreed KPI's
- Nurture and foster a sense of continuous improvement
- Adhere to company process and procedure
- Ensure effective work-flow management, tool including planning, forecasting and managing variances
- Ensure there is a high level of customer focus, effectively achieving the contractual obligations of each client
- Exceptional customer service and management of client expectations
- Proactively monitor quality targets and manage the team to ensure targets are met and exceeded
- Ensure team adhere to risk and compliance framework.
- 3+ years experience in end to end mortgage process
- Prior experience in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience in a people management role
- Familiarity with land titles and mortgage aspects of property law
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent IT competency
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Let your ambition, drive and exceptional people skills shine in this people management role, working with a very supportive and invested manager, this is an excellent opportunity to consolidate and further your career within the Mortgage Solution Services Industry.
Apply immediately or call Monique for more information 0431467636.